INVITE CHERYL TO SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT
Cheryl Krauter is available to speak on a variety of topics related to the emotional issues of cancer and life threatening illness, the treatment of trauma, self expression and Humanistic Psychotherapy. She enjoys presenting in an alive, experiential way, involving those who are present in dialogue and discussion.
Popular topics include:
- The Heart of Healing: Helping Cancer Survivors Tell Their Stories
- Living with Uncertainty: When Treatment for Cancer Ends
- What Helps, What Doesn’t Help (Being with Cancer)
- Self Care for Caregivers
- Healing Trauma in Life Threatening Illness
- The Needs of Partners, Families, Friends and Caregivers
- Cancer Patients
- Partners, Families and Friends of Cancer Patients
- Health Professionals
- Cancer Groups
- Hospice Programs
To get more information, contact Cheryl Krauter.